Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Trends, Trending, Trendy

Congratulations on your engagement. Did you know boutique style bridal shows are sweeping the country. One of the reasons for this is because you actually get to connect with vendors. Aah, not tweeting, texting, bleeting, hooting... real conversations with real people. Another reason is smaller crowds so you don't feel like cattle being herded off to a branding. Just one more... fun, layed back atmosphere.With that said. Premier Bride Magazine is so excited to sponsor She said 'YES!' at The Troutdale House. This is a fantastic chance to actually get to talk with vendors and create relationships. As we say...Do you want a perfect stranger working on the most important day of your life? I think not!

But now a little advice. With bridal show season before us, so many choices will lay at your feet, (wear comfortable shoes, this may be the one time comfort out does fashion). Don't get me wrong, many times I have hobbled and limped my way through a trade show as I love my heels. But I don't think I looked so cool by the end of the day doing a crab-like walk and a pained expression on my face. And I certainly could not concentrate on anything being said to me. I'm sure I missed alot of stuff.

Also, bring mailing labels with all your info, including wedding date. You don't want to get calloused hands with all the writing you will do for all the giveaways and sign ups. Look for Premier Bride at these shows and we will print your labels for you!

Central Oregon Wedding and Event Show    
Southern Oregon Wedding Showcase          
Marry Me! in Vancouver
Luxe Eugene Bridal Show
Luxe Portland Bridal Show
She said 'YES!' at the Troutdale House
Gone Coastal! at the beach

We are going to busy running around Oregon and SW Washington. When we say we know the best out there. Thats no joke. Have fun planning your wedding, and did we mention that you should wear comfortable shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment